“they ruined the place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we travel back and forth from seattle to portland several times a year. this place used to be our favorite spot to stop. they changed their menu and went for quantity over quality. we ate there on friday and you could tell right away there were issues. the food no longer looked good and no longer tasted good. we both got sick to boot. we spent the weekened close to the bathroom because the effect were real. take a pass on this establishment going forward.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Casa Ramos is pretty good mexican food, we live in southern Arizona and often eat mexican down there and of course it is better but Casa Ramos is good

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We came in for a late lunch, it was wonderful food, but a larger family was against the back wall. The preteen children were dancing & yelling. The parents were worse. The mgmt refused to address the issues.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Now, I must say I'm a bit biased based on the fact that I'm a local in this area and have eaten here on several occassions. However. As solid as this restaurant is I am going to chime in on something...PRICES!! At what point did it come to charging $15 for a burrito to justify what your spending on your food costs? Or better yet, $20 per person for a small buffet on mothers day!? I'm confused. I've been going to this mothers day buffet since it all started almost 20 years ago. My family would get together and bring friends and parties of 20-30 of us would go enjoy the buffet for a reasonable price of $12 each. With that you got all the goodies from the regular menu, plus fruit and an omelet station. Now, for $20, it's the goodies from the menu, fruit and muffins and no omelet station. Anyone seeing a problem here? I do. I am in the food industry and understand costing very well, and can tell you that this place has become a bit of a staggering thrust on my wallet, especially if I want to take my wife and kid out. I just want quality food and good atmosphere at a fair price. Is that too much to ask??? Dont take my word for it, go check it out for yourself, but be ready to drop a bill for you and your family.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Took my mom out for Mother's day to Caso Ramos. Had the Nachos for appetizers and the fajita samplers with chicken, shrimp, and steak. Food, staff, and atsmophere were wonderful. Food was flavorful and popping hot.

Date of visit: May 2019