“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Boccata

Boccata
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Centralia
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Description: We are a Medditerranean restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Centralia. We offer market style lunch 5 days a week and a fabulous sit down dinner menu 4 days a week. We feature live jazz piano on the first and third Friday of every month. We pride ourselves on serving authentic Mediterranean dishes using hand-selected meat, seafood and produce. Boccata offers a moderately priced wine list featuring some local wines as well as many from Italy, France, Spain, and select Mediterranean Islands.
Centralia, Washington
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Always run to boccata on a lunch break or afternoon by myself for his sandwiches. I love the #1... the bread he uses and ingredients are well worth the price. I also love the Greek salad! Don't skip this place if your in town!

Alabama
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here just traveling through on 5 south. A bit hard to find and a few miles off the interstate but it's worth the drive. Had to ask about pizza as all that was on the board was sandwich info. Small and large pizzas. Very thin crust so two of us hungry traveling adults had no trouble finishing it. Excellent .....go!

1 Thank Piccolo
Rochester, Washington, United States
“Great food - an adventure around the Mediterranean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've never had anything here I didn't love. I love the subtlety of flavors he sneaks in. I used to think I didn't like fruit mixed in with meat dishes, but Boccata's does it so well. It makes dining out a fantastic departure from my home cooking. Very friendly atmosphere with lots of regulars. Affordable wines, too.

• Visited February 2012
Chehalis, Washington
“Best Thin Crust Pizza in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

If you are craving a cracker crust pizza, this is the place. He makes both individual and larger size to share, with quality fresh ingredients. Not your loaded heavy meat creations, with imported cheese, light meats and vegetables. My favorite lunch here is a small pizza and a side serving of his balsamic and olive oil marinated baby mushrooms, tasty little garlicy mushrooms nuggets, yum.

We have eaten dinner here a couple of times, and if they only have a few diners, the service is fine, but with the dining room full, you wait for a long time, with inconsistent results. The last time my husband ordered the larger pizza so he could take some home, and got the small. We complained, but it would have been a longer wait to get another. No offering for a discount because of the mistake was offered.

Chef and owner offers a large range of Mediterranean dishes, as well as a few vegetarian dishes. His pastas are the best, along with the pizza. I've had fabulous mussels here, in a creamy tarragon broth you want to drink as a soup after, or scoop up with a whole loaf of bread, not wanting to waste one drop. But a stuffed squash vegetarian dish fell short on flavor.

All and all a great lunch stop, and good for dinner if you are bored with the usual local restaurant offerings. But don't expect the service to be stellar on a busy weekend night.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank reds4me
Toledo, Washington
“Absolutely the best food in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Whenever we have a night, this is where we go to eat. And we go for every special occasion. The meal is always fabulous. We like to eat somewhere where we wouldn't be cooking it better ourselves at home. We have never been disappointed. Always above expectations! Fabulous Chef!! Incredible menu! Awesome wine!

Been to Boccata? Share your experiences!