“Very nice Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Azteca

Azteca
Ranked #52 of 85 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington
“Very nice Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We wanted Mexican & couple months ago I declared I would never go to Caso Ramos again due too soupy taco salad so we were on a hunt for a new favorite. We really liked this place. Food tasted great & we've been back several times. Worth your time

Visited March 2013

Onalaska, Washington, United States
“The food was delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good service, good food, good atmosphere, good price, we will definitely go back and have some more of their yummy food.

1 Thank roseweed
Bend, Oregon
“Used to be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is really good, but I sware they didn't put any alcohol in my margarita. I have been there numerous times and always liked it. Maybe it's cause they are having financial problems. I ordered a cadillac marg. I tasted no alcohol and didn't have any effects that one would have with a shot of tequila and granmenia in it.

Visited December 2012
Hoquiam, Washington, United States
“Bad Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

My family and I stopped in for dinner since everyone tells us its a great place, well I do not agree, the food was flavorless the carne asada was served as a steak not thin skirt beef cooked over a grill, and on top of that, I paid by debt with a grand total of $40.00 and I just checked my bank account and they charged my card $42.00, How can they get away with that.... We will never return to that place and I won't recommend it to anyone......

• Visited August 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We thought this was an "Azteca" as in the chain however it was not as the signage posted in the entry way made very clear. This is a family owned resteraunt. The food was very good and the price decent, the resteraunt was clean. They are located right close to the train station and a short drive from the Great Wolf Lodge. I would eat here again if I passed through Centralia.

Visited April 2012