“Great choice for family dining!”
Review of Berry Fields Cafe

Berry Fields Cafe
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Portland, OR
“Great choice for family dining!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Six of us were seated promptly, service was attentive, and we enjoyed our tasty, well prepared lunches. Portions were generous, and some of it migrated home to be devoured later. I'd gotten an enthusiastic recommendation for the the apple pie, which I intended to order for dessert, but had admittedly eaten (too) well. The atmosphere was pleasant, and we were delighted. I hope to return when I'm in the area.

• Visited June 2014

“Plan your I-5 trip around lunch at Berry Fields.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I make a trip or two along I-5 each year, and we always make Berry Fields a must stop. The sandwiches are delicious, huge, and immaculately prepared. I'd bet you'll ask for a to-go box. A bonus on our last trip was a top-notch clam chowder, and be sure to try the potato salad.

Visited May 2014
Centralia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch in antique mall”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been going there regularly for a number of years. When we are looking for a great lunch place this is always at the top of the list. Great oversized sandwiches. Usually has lots of homemade pies and cakes for dessert also. Can be very busy, but there's always room. Its located on first floor of the old Elks building at Pearl and Locust in downtown Centralia, right across the street from Washington Park. The rest of the building houses an antiques mall, and the upstairs is being restored as an events center/ballroom. So lots to see there.

• Visited December 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Good lunch, want to return for breakfast”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My wife had been here before with friends and said we needed to try it. So, we drove down. Was hoping for breakfast but were too late. I had a Portabella cheeseburger and salad, she had a shrimp salad. Prompt service, well prepared, and tasty. Nice ambience. even though fairly busy it was quiet enough for easy conversation. Service was very good, they appeared only when we needed something.

• Visited April 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is consistently good. Homemade bread is yummy. Atmosphere is a little loud for my taste, but overall it's a good lunch spot if you have a solid hour or more. Don't even try if you only have a half hour lunch break.

Visited April 2013