“Got appetite for quality food?”
Review of Berry Fields Cafe

Berry Fields Cafe
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
College Station, Texas
“Got appetite for quality food?”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

So delicious!! Fish and chips hot and crunchy. They had already sold out of clam chowder! :( Cole slaw made fresh with fabulous flavor. Couldn't have made this meal myself. Our family also tried peanut butter pie---sinful and full of richness. Friendliest staff and so helpful. We loves this place! Great Food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TexasEx84

Chehalis, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible place to go”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The owner is the worst person I have ever met in my life. He has terrible anger problems and he is the rudest person I have ever met.

Visited June 2013
Camas
“good food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

good comfort food - I had a burger - half pound of meat - good but very little flavor. Fries were good, clean, crisp........Based on other reviews, I was expecting a knock your socks off burger - didn't happen. Good food, just nothing spectacular. great atmosphere, nice, friendly customer service.

Visited June 2013
seattle, wa
“Treat - Worth Getting Off the Highway”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

You will have to go out of your way to get to this wonderful, hometown restaurant but it is totally worth the drive. We stopped in because of great reviews and we were not disappointed. We split a philly sandwich and it was fabulous - and plenty for two of us. The sandwich has huge. The pie looked so good - nest time. This is a place we will go back too when in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Washington
“Great food and good prices”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch in a busy Saturday. Three of us were sat quickly and ordered right away. I had the club sandwich on sourdough comes with fries. It was huge and tasty. I could only eat half. our iced tea was constantly refilled and we didn't have to ask once. Others in party got the cobb salad which was awesome and one fish and chips (looked good but didn't try). Will definitely be back I want to try the soups they looked yummy too.

• Visited June 2013