“I wish I'd had room for dessert...”
Review of Berry Fields Cafe

Berry Fields Cafe
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Centralia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2013

As the old saying goes, life is uncertain, eat dessert first. As we were shopping the Centralia Square Antique mall, we passed the entrance to the cafe' and were astounded by the selection of pies, cake, cheesecake and parfaits...the restaurant was full so after our shopping excursion decided to give it a try. I ordered the southwest chicken burger w/ onion rings and my husband had the BLT (a sandwich as big as yer head!) and a bowl of steak/black bean soup. We were served promptly and the food was delicious. I asked for some honey mustard and its addition on the chicken burger was primo! The onion rings were breaded, rather than battered, crisp and tasty. My husband raved about the soup and had trouble making it 3/4 way through the sandwich. I had to abandon the rest of the bun and concentrate on the innerds or I never would have made it. By the time we were done, we were definitely regretting not saving room for dessert as we watched more and more escape the rotating case and become the ooh and ah factor at many tables. Had we not been 4 hours from home, we would have taken something to go, but we now have an excuse to go antiquing in Centralia again! Bravissimo Berry Fields!

1  Thank takn123
There are newer reviews for Berry Fields Cafe

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is a good restaurant but not great. What passed for an omelettes were rubbery eggs cooked in a circle with toppings laid in the middle. Omellettes should be fluffy...

Reviewed December 9, 2012

One fine breakfast in this homey setting. The service was topped only by the food. Come hungry because the servings are huge and you will have a great selecton of items to choose from. The prices are very good too!

1  Thank firepro69
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Not only is the Berry Fields Cafe located in an old antique store, you can get the most wonderful pie and cobbler in Lewis County! The surroundings are pleasant and home like. The menu choices are numerous but also ~ my family owns it! A special touch for me!

1  Thank Wendy334
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had a recent business lunch at this restaurant. The wait staff was very attentive (my tea glass was never empty for long) and the food was tasty. The crab sandwich was so large that I took half of home for dinner. It's located inside the antiques mart in downtown Centralia. The high ceilings make it very noisy so be prepared to talk louder than normal.