“Interesting and unique” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tower Falls

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Centralia
Tower Falls
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Centralia
Olympia, Wash.
“Interesting and unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2008

I was drawn to visit the Tower Falls Atrium when I learned a local jazz trio would be playing there one evening. I was even more intrigued when I went to the Web site and saw the unusual combination of businesses affiliated with the piano lounge - a catering business, event space, salon/day spa, executive guest suites, health club...and private investigations firm. (Say what?! I found out why later but I'll leave it to you to find out on your own.) The restaurant and piano lounge operates on Friday and Saturday nights only and serves a limited menu. In fact, there was no printed menu, just generous servings of prime rib or salmon. Cocktails and beer/wine are also available, and I'd recommend paying a bit extra for the blood orange/strawberry sorbet! The "falls" is an indoor water feature that creates a very soothing environment. The whole thing is located in a historic armory building in downtown Centralia...not the first place I would think to look for this type of experience. Look for the entrance off the side street; the entrance on the Tower Ave. side is into the health club and is closed evenings. I had a good dinner and enjoyed some nice music - overall, a very relaxing evening.

5 Thank deborahj62

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centralia
Olympic Club Hotel & Theater
#4 of 11 in Centralia
Peppermill Empress Inn
Peppermill Empress Inn
#3 of 11 in Centralia

Been to Tower Falls? Share your experiences!