“Very bad service and the food is overpriced!”

Parkers Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Parker's Restaurant & Brewery is a full-scale restaurant and micro-brewery hand crafted by Chef Tony Parker. Join us in the lounge for innovative cocktails, growler fills, and happy hour specials. At Parker's Restaurant and Brewery, we offer a wide variety of menu items including Prime grade hand-cut steaks, fresh made pastas, daily chopped salads, sweet and succulent seafood dishes, and so much more. To make your dinner reservation and ask about our features, hand-made soup of the day and always fresh desserts just call us today.
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The customer service is terrible! The food was under cooked and over priced. Will never eat here again!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Given this is located along the highway in the middle of nowhere land, I have to say, it is pretty good, especially their medium-rare NY strip steak. My son and I ordered the fettuccine pasta. For some, the huge portion is great. It didn't do it for us though. I think maybe the salad and bread might have filled us up as we were starving. The bread and butter were really good. Well, hope this helps you to decide better. Service is descent. Good luck!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I had the best cheese cake I have ever eaten in my life here. It was worth the trip to Mt. St. Helens just for this delight!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We just had lunch here, husband said his bacon burger was great. I had turkey melt, which was equally good! Service was polite and prompt. We will try again but save room for dessert!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at this fine restaurant. The deserts were awesome and huge. The drinks were a very generous pour. I would definitely go back.