“Very bad service and the food is overpriced!”

Parker's Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service is terrible! The food was under cooked and over priced. Will never eat here again!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Given this is located along the highway in the middle of nowhere land, I have to say, it is pretty good, especially their medium-rare NY strip steak. My son and I ordered the fettuccine pasta. For some, the huge portion is great. It didn't do it for us though. I think maybe the salad and bread might have filled us up as we were starving. The bread and butter were really good. Well, hope this helps you to decide better. Service is descent. Good luck!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I had the best cheese cake I have ever eaten in my life here. It was worth the trip to Mt. St. Helens just for this delight!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We just had lunch here, husband said his bacon burger was great. I had turkey melt, which was equally good! Service was polite and prompt. We will try again but save room for dessert!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at this fine restaurant. The deserts were awesome and huge. The drinks were a very generous pour. I would definitely go back.