“Would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone.”

Parker's Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

First thing it was at 745 on on a Saturday. Many tables open yet we waited 5 min for seats. The salad and appetizer was good. We had a colossal steak and a seafood platter. When we got our food it looked great. However the steak knife I got had a hard crusty piece of something on it. The steak was overcooked and very tough. The pasta was the consistency of wet cardboard and tasted the same. The seafood had very little taste and was soggy on the bottom. During our meal one of the servers decided it would be a good time to vacuum right next to our table. I will say that out server Meagen was timely and very courteous. The beer was good. The price of $65 dollars was out of line. It was our 2nd visit there. We left the first time because when we were seated it was very noisy and reminded me of a school cafeteria. We went later in the evening this time and thought it might be ok. We try to do business locally but it's hard to find decent places. It might be fine for someone wearing a hickory and a dirty ball cap but even they like good food and won't find it here. Never again.

2  Thank chopperchet

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a meal here and it was all extremely "average" at best.Somewhat of a weird Denny's or Shoney's style place.It was alright I guess but I will not come back.Service was friendly and she was helpful, prices were fair and what I would expect, but overall, well, "meeh".The interior design and atmosphere is weird as well, with a wanna be southwestern feel in places, Napoleonic furniture, weird seating area layout, bullhorns over the bar lounger area, fireplace with a weirdly Hellenic sculpture in the seating area haha.

1  Thank KweqSmanit
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here to have dinner with my daughter for her 20th birthday and was very glad I did. We were a party of 10 and had three young kids. I couldn't have had better service and the food was great also. If you ever are hungry and are on the road I suggest you stop

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our party of six ate in the bar. The service was exceptional and the server knew the menu well. My wife had the pepper steak ordered well-done. the meat was well done yet tender and juicy, not everyone can cook a well done steak and this was done to perfection. I had the seafood platter which was good, but wished I had ordered the steak! We had breakfast there the next morning and it was awesome!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We must have hit on an off night, but I do not think so. One of the rules in any restaurant is that staff never enters or leaves the kitchen with empty hands. That has been missed in the restaurant, and is an indication of less than acceptable service. Our server was MIA with a three table section. Watched staff walk past dropped items on the floor multiple times. Other servers seemed lost as well. Service was slow and the kitchen slower. We were warned that they are not fast, but this was not a good situation at all. As for the food- well I struggled through a tough steak that was pretty tasteless. My wife had a forgettable meal as well. I think this place attracts people wanting quantity over quality. Prices are ok, but I am willing to pay more for better.

1  Thank BigDaddyAustin