“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parker's Restaurant & Brewery

Parker's Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kelso, Washington
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here to have dinner with my daughter for her 20th birthday and was very glad I did. We were a party of 10 and had three young kids. I couldn't have had better service and the food was great also. If you ever are hungry and are on the road I suggest you stop

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our party of six ate in the bar. The service was exceptional and the server knew the menu well. My wife had the pepper steak ordered well-done. the meat was well done yet tender and juicy, not everyone can cook a well done steak and this was done to perfection. I had the seafood platter which was good, but wished I had ordered the steak! We had breakfast there the next morning and it was awesome!

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Plan on spending some time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We must have hit on an off night, but I do not think so. One of the rules in any restaurant is that staff never enters or leaves the kitchen with empty hands. That has been missed in the restaurant, and is an indication of less than acceptable service. Our server was MIA with a three table section. Watched staff walk past dropped items on the floor multiple times. Other servers seemed lost as well. Service was slow and the kitchen slower. We were warned that they are not fast, but this was not a good situation at all. As for the food- well I struggled through a tough steak that was pretty tasteless. My wife had a forgettable meal as well. I think this place attracts people wanting quantity over quality. Prices are ok, but I am willing to pay more for better.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BigDaddyAustin
Sandy, Utah
“Loved the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

There were 3 couples and we pretty much ordered different items from the menu. The fish and chips were wonderful, the seafood bowl was terrific, and the ribs -- WOW! One of our group ordered the ribs and what a surprise, it could have fed all six of us. And boy, were they good. Prices are in the $15-25 range so don't go expecting a cheap dinner (unless you share the ribs).

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Never would have guessed....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food here is worthy of a big city steakhouse with the personal attention of a small town restaurant where all the locals eat. It doesn't look grand from the outside and the inside decor is a bit dated, but we had a wonderful meal and excellent service.

Visited July 2013