“Old Fashioned diner.”

Peper's 49er
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you like Gramma's comfort old fashioned cooking...this is your place. Breakfast is my favorite here. Awesome pancakes. Great Coffee. Superb homemade soups and desserts too. Reasonable prices.And a favorite of the truckers...so you know it's good.

There are newer reviews for Peper's 49er

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good old fashioned hamburgers and homemade fries. Old fashioned bread pudding and home made soups! Like your mom used to make.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

You get a plate full here, breakfast is the best. Dinners are iffy, crappy gravy at that time of day. Service at times, depending on the waitress can be VERY bad. I wanted a breakfast of two eggs, sausage, toast and coffee. Ordered it, charged me seperatly for each item! This was the 'special' of the morning, at half the price I was charged will not be back. She told me I should have ordered the special which was written on the wall not on the menu! No refund, no return!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stopped here for a evening meal on our way to Mount st Helens and then again for breakfast the next morning. Both meals were excellent with quick efficient service. They seem to serve the local community and things were priced fairly.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The baked potato seemed old and was inedible. My steak was OK and also came with a heap of tinned corn. The salad was alright but the French dressing was unlike any French dressing I had ever had before - red and sweet.

My husband's fish platter was more batter than fish. Thinks the fish had been frozen.

The tapioca pudding was good but the cream was artificial tasting.