“50's Style Dining”
Review of 59er Diner

59er Diner
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Cashmere
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Its a blast from the past, all the things you would expect in a 50's diner even including a kitchen set up you can sit at the kitchen table and eat at. Good food and service.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The best ever Soda Jerk recommended the sea food chowder. The best ever from a hamburger diner. It was fun..

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Just ran across this diner by accident while traveling thru the area. Stopped for a flea market and saw it nearby. Decided to have an early dinner and re-live our days of youth. Ordered malts, burgers and fries, and chicken strips. Everything was good including our waitress, Charmaine. Had nice décor that set the tone for the 50's. Stop in and enjoy the memories while enjoying some good food.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

For an old timer like me, going to the 59 diner is like walking into my high school where I graduated in 1957. The restaurant is lined with pictures and memorabilia of that era and you almost expect Elvis Presley to come though the door wearing his blue suede shoes.
The first time I went to the 59 diner I ordered chili. It was so good I ordered the same thing on 3 consecutive visits.
After you order the waitress brings a magazine from the 1950s for your reading pleasure. Or you can watch a movie of the 3 stooges that runs continually on a screen nearby. The waitresses are extra friendly and try to make sure you are having a good time and that your food meets with your approval. As you can tell I like this place. My up-raised thumb is wiggling happily.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

What a fun dinner at the 59er Diner in Cashmere. Surrounded by memorabilia, it is hard to concentrate on the menu. As a large group, we called ahead - tables were ready and we were promptly served drinks before our orders were taken. Choices varied from comfort food to delicious looking salads. Everyone in our group was happy with their choice, portions were large.

If you are an antique buff, the restaurant is located in the same building as a large antique mall.

Stop by and enjoy the 50's diner experience.