“they just don't care”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“they just don't care”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

went for dinner in August and sat outside. the young blond waitress clearly hates her job and did not want to be there, her attitude was unbelievable and she seemed to think we were lucky she was waiting on us, my husband ordered the chicken, took one bite and could not eat the rest. the waitress never even asked him what was wrong as she carried off his full plate after dinner. only one white wine on the menu, according to the waitress that is all there will ever be because the owner doesn't think customers need a choice when it comes to white wine. What a shame. this restaurant must think they are going to succeed because they are the only game in town. not worth it, go to Country boys instead better food there and nicer service.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Wednesdaydreamer
Melissa M, Owner at Milepost 111 Brewing Company, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
I genuinely thank you for your review. I have tried very hard to make this one of the best destination breweries/restaurant in the Wenatchee Valley. Because it is a brewery, I never intended to have wine. It just so happens that now some of our local/regional wine is being kegged just like beer and we were able to offer tap-only wine for our customers. We are just coming on our 1-year anniversary and have listened to all of our customers and since you were here in August, we now have a wine list (bottle only). As for the waitress, she no longer works for Milepost 111. That attitude is not acceptable in any restaurant and certainly not in mine. I wish you had spoken to me or Chef Matthew when you were here in August. We both work very hard to correct mistakes and or problems as they occur. We want our customers to always leave full with a smile on their face. Again I apologize for the chicken that your husband ate and the poor service that was given to you. If you are ever back in the area, please talk to one of us as we would love for you to give us a another chance. Thank you very much.

Wenatchee, Washington
“Nice place but not such good food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a blue cheese burger an the fried salmon but nothing special. The place instead is nice indeed for the game, big screen and good local beers. Not cheap by the way...

1 Thank stefanobtrip
Thank you for your review. We work very hard to make the best burger in the Wenatchee Valley. We use anti-biotic and hormone free, grass-fed beef which is purchased locally from Mike's Meats. Our salmon is fresh caught (Pacific) and again purchased from Mike's Meats. The food we strive to make is prepared with thought and intention. I apologize that your experience was just so-so. If you decide to come back, please talk to Chef Matthew or me, as we would love to see you again. I am glad you enjoyed the ambiance. Thank you.
Washington State
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had heard good things about this place, and they were all true. Huge burgers, amazing macaroni and cheese and delicious beer-battered veggies were all delicious, and the truffle fries will make regular fries taste blah from now on.

• Visited October 2013
I just want to thank you for your wonderful review!
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Travelling home and were looking for a place to eat breakfast. Saw the sign and thought we would give it a try. Breakfast was good and so was the service . We will be going back to try lunch or dinner and enjoy a beer or two.

“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch following a friends suggestion. They have a lunch menu and I ordered the cheeseburger. The menu says you can substitute cole slaw for fries but even I ordered that the waiter tells me the menu is wrong an cole slaw is an additional $1 so I went with the fries. The burger, even though it cost almost $8 was pitifully small. A McDonalds regular burger is about the same size. Looks bigger due to all the lettuce they pile on. Sauce was tasty. The fries had a very odd flavor and I only ate a few. When I told the waiter he simply said "ok" and walked away. At least for lunch it was a lot of money for small portions, below average taste and poor service.

• Visited September 2013