All reviews great room b bs homemade granola recreational activities other guests different seasons friendly hosts my wife and i have stayed jetted tub rooms and common areas large fireplace thought of everything comfortable bed rolling hills romantic getaway location was perfect each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

We had a lovely time at this great Bed & Breakfast. Rick and Laurie have made this into a wonderful place to stay and relax. The accommodations were comfortable and the breakfast and treats were great. Will definitely recommend this to others.

Date of stay: September 2019
Cascadevalleyinn, Owner at Cascade Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for staying here at Cascade Valley Inn - we are glad you discovered this beautiful valley. Comfortable and relaxing - that's what we aim for and sound like it was just what you were looking for. We always appreciate referrals and hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I stayed here on a quick overnight at the beginning of a long road trip. I was heading to a concert at the Gorge the next day and this was the perfect location to stop over. I came in at night after the sun had set so I didn't get to fully appreciate the beauty of this spot until the next morning when the sun came up and WOW! The mountain views are stunning and the property itself was so cozy and welcoming (even in the rain!). Laurie and Rick thought of every little thing - charming details like each room named for a different pear (in a nod to the local orchards), those fabulous Comphy sheets, and a delicious made-to-order breakfast before I went on my way - thank you Laurie and Rick for making me feel at home when I was far away from home. Everything was incredible and I would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Cascadevalleyinn, Owner at Cascade Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

We so enjoyed meeting you and hearing about your travels! We're glad that we could provide a great stopping point on your way to the Gorge as well as a beautiful view and restful relaxation. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed July 22, 2019

My wife and I stayed here for two nights to celebrate her birthday. Rick and Laurie were very accommodating hosts and clearly have an appreciation for detail: birthday sign in the room, thoughtful floorplan (rooms and common areas), landscaping well maintained, signs and clear directions for everything, etc. Rick was a great source of information for local dinner spots and area attractions. The short walking trails around the property were a pleasant surprise. There are numerous outdoor sitting areas to enjoy the lovely views and tranquility of the region. Breakfasts were of a high caliber and filling. I'd highly recommend this place for a romantic weekend getaway or just to escape for a few nights from a bigger city like Seattle. My wife and I look forward to visiting again sometime.

Room tip: All the rooms have similar views with similar private outdoor spaces.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cascadevalleyinn, Owner at Cascade Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

We are so glad you chose to stay here at Cascade Valley Inn for your birthday celebration. It was a pleasure to meet you and we so appreciate your kind comments. We love introducing people to the peaceful beauty of the Cashmere valley and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

A sublime property in a stunning location furnished and catered to the highest standards providing everything you could wish for and Laurie & Rick are charming hosts. Superb breakfast eaten in the spacious and comfortable communal sitting/dinging room. Very well equipped coffee/tea making counter downstairs with ample fridge facilities and homemade cookies thoughtfully provided. Each of the rooms has either a patio area or balcony. Cannot recommend highly enough, only sorry we were only there for one night.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicky276
Cascadevalleyinn, Owner at Cascade Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

It was such a pleasure meeting you two and we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write your detailed review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and experience here at Cascade Valley Inn. We love what we do...and part of that is meeting so many wonderful people.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Spent four nights in this outstanding B& B and will return many times in the future. Rick & Laurie did an outstanding job in making us feel at home with wonderful breakfast offerings. Would make an ideal location for small weddings or girls escape parties.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Cascadevalleyinn, Owner at Cascade Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure having you two stay with us here at Cascade Valley Inn. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we are already looking forward to your return. It was wonderful to see you using our great room to spend time with friends and family. We love sharing this beautiful valley with our guests and encourage you to try another season!