My g/f and I spent the weekend at Carson Ridge and loved it. While it is winter, and not a snowy one, outdoor activities were limited in the Carson area, we had a great time at the cabin and driving around to the waterfall alley across the river. Staci was very accommodating with our little dog as well. The Jacuzzi tub was AWESOME and there's nothing quite like sitting by the fireplace to play card games on a cold dark night. We will definitely be back for more in the summer to check out the area's rafting and other water activities. The breakfasts they provide is actual food! We had bread pudding and frittata one morning and peach crisp and a different frittata the other morning. Nothing quite like homemade food baked in the office kitchen. No continental breakfast here! For dinner, I recommend going to Hood River as the dining options were slim on the WA side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington