On a trip to the coast we decided to stay here versus Skamania Lodge where we've stayed before. Next time back to Skamania. The cabins are ok but hardly luxury. The tv wouldn't work with direct tv, older behemoth of a set that wouldn't respond. Pillows and bedding were average or poor. Considering the price not a good value. About 40 feet from busy road and clear road noise. They did a nice job of landscaping and a good attempt but really comparable to a lot of basic hotel rooms. We stayed at the Coast Cabins on the trip in Oregon that defined luxury and a sharp contrast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington