My husband and I stayed at Carson Ridge in the fall and the weather was spectacular. We enjoyed watching the kite boarders and the endless trails available. The innkeepers were great and did a wonderful job answering questions about the area. The breakfast was spectacular and every morning they provided something new and fresh. The only negative was the location. There was no road noise or anything that could be heard from the cabins, but there is really nothing to see or do in the tiny town of Carson. We spent the majority of our time driving to Hood River which was only 25 miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington