It was my husband's birthday and we booked this weekend in January--how fortunate we were to get great weather!
The cabins are very nicely decorated with high quality materials. Sheets are soft, beds comfortable, and shower/tub area all done in slate. There are candles to light, wine and a fridge in the cabins, snacks and soda available free of charge. They even bake cookies in the afternoon for when you check in.
Breakfast was homemade and delicious. The only tiny comment I'd have was that the coffee was a bit weak. But a brisk walk through the grounds and the chance to see quail and other birds was wonderful. Next time we'll stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington