“Awesome!”

Backwoods Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Carson
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Description: We are a locally ran, Family owned and operated brewery. We have had the pleasure of serving local residents and visitors from abroad. We would love to serve you and to stop by the pub and have a pint and beer!
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We found this gem after a day of hiking and I'm so glad we did! The beer, wine, and pizza were delicious and hit the spot. We ate outside on their cute patio and the views were beautiful! We would highly recommend to anyone in the area!!

1  Thank hookem79

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped in for a cold beer and stayed for a few and some food. Service was great and pizza was excellent. Only complaint, we ordered a salad and a pizza to share and both arrived at the same time even though we asked for the salad first.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy my time at Backwoods. I wish I could get out this way more often.

The pizza is always delish and the beer even better.

Now, I'm no uber beer snob that can hold a discussion with a brewer, but I know what I like. And I like what Kevin's pouring! I'll drink damn near anything he makes. Not just drink it, but ENJOY it. Even IPA's, Red's and such which are outside my norm. His imperial brown is my fave. That is one of the most delicious beers I have ever tasted. His stout is amazing as well. Definitely in my top 5 as far as stouts go.

Beer aside, Kevin is just all around a great guy. Weeks go by without my stopping by, but still when I see him he always has a smile and a kind word. I believe the term is good people.

Keep up the great work Kevin!

R

2  Thank HoodRiverHoncho
Reviewed June 29, 2013

While visiting Skamania Lodge friends took us to this great place for some great beer,great people who run the place and fabulous pizza. Also has a unique healthy food menu for brew pub! Has lovely outside seating area too!

3  Thank cardave413
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The place is in the back......what a surprise. Loved the seating, was warm enough to sit outside, just a beautiful scenery. Only had a beer and it was really good. Soooo don't let the front of the place fool you.... Head to the back and enjoy!

1  Thank Beatrice L