Although the price is now $20, it's still a good price for this wonderful experience.... Enormous private porcelain tub with the old claw feet.....Hot mineral water that really refreshes, and plenty of time to soak in it (and adjust the heat). Real cotton and wool blankets for the wrap in a quaint quiet room of beds.... with a view out on the woods beyond.
I stayed once in the 1901 hotel and can only suppose that the new cabins and rooms are an improvement, if not as picturesque and historic. Plus, the historic building is still there..... Carson Hot Springs is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Carson Hot Springs where you will find a fabulous vintage vacation! Enjoy our lobby which is located in the original St. Martin's Hotel, or the rustic simplicity of our 1920's Bath House, or maybe hot tubs filled with our therapeutic mineral water on the balcony of your bedroom! Our rustic retreat is perfect for those who want to unwind, unplug and get away from it all. Activities for the outdoor enthusiast include: rafting, fishing, hiking and biking right out our front door. The newly renovated golf course, Elk Ridge, features amazing views from every hole! Most golfer's have it on their "must play" list and we offer Stay and Play Packages. The Clubhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner service to satisfy the hungry traveler. Runaway to Rustic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Mineral Hot Springs Hotel Carson
- Carson Hot Springs Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Carson Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Resort
- Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort Washington