I have called a number of times and requested to speak to a manager and have been told each time that one would be in contact with me the next day. I am still waiting and am getting more frustrated and unhappy by the day.
I had reservations to stay at the hotel after our bath and massage on the night the hotel had an electrical fire. I am extremely upset by the way the entire situation was handled and have requested to speak to a manager about what happened. I have not been given the respect as a customer that I believe I deserve. I did get my money back as we didn’t stay at the hotel that night; however I have yet to get an apology. It originally started out as wanting to find out what happened and why we were not given any notice or contact. We had NO idea whether it was safe to stay and there was not a soul in sight. To top that off, I wanted to speak with the manager about the lack of “porch” lighting outside of the rooms. Each room had a light fixture but not a single bulb. Being 4 women alone we did not feel safe whatsoever. Not only was the place roped off, a hotel room door had been left open as if everyone left in a hurry and our stuff was still in the room. We had no way of knowing if the place could blow up or what. A phone call to explain what was happening, whether it was safe to even get our stuff or even a note on our door would have been helpful. Now I’m just plain getting mad that no one can seem to be bothered to listen to my concerns or even apologize for the way things were handled that night. Or should I say with the way things WEREN”T handled that night.
We did have our bath, wrap and massage before the fire ever happened. We did not have anyone explain anything to us, just point us to a tub and leave. When someone would get out of a tub an attendant came in and hosed it down.. that's it. No disinfectant or cleaner whatsoever. Knowing that I was in my tub naked, that is an absolutely disgusting thought.
Good customer service is crucial to a place like Carson Hot Springs. It would be nice to get an apology but having to force it out of them makes it much less appreciated than if it had been given freely. With that said, I do still expect to hear one, eventually. Until then, I strongly suggest to others that they find a different place for their relaxing spa experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Carson Hot Springs where you will find a fabulous vintage vacation! Enjoy our lobby which is located in the original St. Martin's Hotel, or the rustic simplicity of our 1920's Bath House, or maybe hot tubs filled with our therapeutic mineral water on the balcony of your bedroom! Our rustic retreat is perfect for those who want to unwind, unplug and get away from it all. Activities for the outdoor enthusiast include: rafting, fishing, hiking and biking right out our front door. The newly renovated golf course, Elk Ridge, features amazing views from every hole! Most golfer's have it on their "must play" list and we offer Stay and Play Packages. The Clubhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner service to satisfy the hungry traveler. Runaway to Rustic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Mineral Hot Springs Hotel Carson
- Carson Hot Springs Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Carson Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Resort
- Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort Washington