“Save your money & pass them by”
Review of Los Jalapenos

Los Jalapenos
Ranked #25 of 69 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the Chili Rellenos a, cheese Enchilada, chicken enchilada, and shredded beef tostada combo plates . Everything was really lacking in flavor and really didn't get much for your money. This was some of the worst Mexican food I've ever had. Normally I might give a restaurant a second chance, but the Chili Relleno was awful and couldn't even taste any egg batter instead it seemed like it was a dried up flour tortilla with green chili and cheese inside that was nothing like what it was supposed to be. They are over priced especially their combo meals.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't know where the 5 star reviews come from, but eating lunch here yesterday was very disappointing. We tried two of there combination lunches and after eating felt like it was just wasted calories. Two of the offerings from a Mexican restaurant that are my go to selections in order to see how good the food is are enchiladas and Chili Rellenos. Well I got the combo meal with one of each and neither was good in my opinion. The enchilada was mediocre and the Relleno was awful. We also tried a taco and tostada combo which was very bland. Once was more than enough for us and won't be returning. On top of all this they are over priced as well in my opinion, especially the combo meals.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

The restaurant may be a bit strange, given that it has two entrances on different streets, but the decor is very authentic and the service is superlative. However, the best part by far is the food. My Chile Relleno was packed with so much gooey cheese that the Chile was almost lost! The Frijoles were so silky smooth that I kept gobbling them up with the big excellent bowl of warm fresh tortilla chips. Everything was phenomenal and the price was extremely reasonable! It's well worth the trip off the freeway to check this place out!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This restaurant is a wonderful local Mexican eatery. I was very pleased when they moved from Vancouver to Camas as I live nearby. They serve terrific Mexican dishes not to mention their superior cocktails. The service is amazingly fast and friendly. The Mexican pizza is my favorite dish.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

A complete Mexican menu with local favorites, superb quality, wonderful selection of cocktails and brews.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Los Jalapenos? Share your experiences!