“King of the thais!”

Cuisines: Thai
Camas, Washington
“King of the thais!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

we have eaten at numerous thai restaurants in the portland vancouver area and this little restaurant is without a doubt "the king of the Thais" best of the best!
eaten here 10-15 times over the past couple of years and always consistant, no matter what you order the food is the best!
the owners/waiters/cooks are very friendly, gracious and all around nice people.
I would highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited April 2012

Vancouver, Washington
“take out”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I stopped in for some take out at lunch... great! I'll be back for dinner

Vancouver, Washington
“Another great restaurant in Camas!”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I love Thai food so it was great to find a fantastic Thai restaurant so close to home!
We've only had the specials. They are super affordable, but more importantly very delicious. I am anxious to go back to try other things on the menu.

Portland, OR
“No liquor license”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I always question resturants who don't have a liquor license. It seems to say: we're not sure if we'll make it so we don't want to spend the time & money on a liquor license. Regardless, we have eaten here for lunch & dinner several times and enjoyed the food each time. I just wish I could have a glass of Reisling to go with my extra spicy Thai food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Everything made to order. They do a great job.”
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Everything made to order. They do a great job.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook