“Nice Suprise”
Review of Cafe Natalia

Cafe Natalia
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were walking down the street in downtown Camas and poked our head in for a very pleasant surprise. Some of us had breakfast and some had lunch, but we were all very well satisfied. The homemade jam was the highlight (we think it was apricot and blackberry that we tried). Looking forward to our next visit to the area so we can try some of the Russian dishes.

1  Thank SplitLiver
There are newer reviews for Cafe Natalia

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stopped here for lunch because I had an hour to kill before checking into my hotel. Ordered the meatloaf sandwich, which apparently it's their speciality. As far as meatloaf sands go, it was pretty darn good...and the potato salad was dynamite! I recommend if for nothing but the charm.

1  Thank jonbond5050
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place has an old fashioned diner comfort food feel to it. The service was good. The food was okay. There are a couple things for vegetarians. I had strawberry blintzes which were not bad. A sauce would be nice to cut the dryness. I wanted borscht but it was not on the menu. I bet it would be great with an updated menu that stayed true to the roots.

2  Thank annetho
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We sat at a table on the curb. It is really beautiful downtown.. seating is limited. It is fun watching the chefs cook your food. The food is fresh and a good fair amount on your plate. The draw back about sitting outside is that the wait staff tend to forget about us, and the drive by traffic likes to stare.. I have eaten inside and that was a better experience. The only thing is if they are full capacity than you feel guilty taking time to enjoy your meal.

1  Thank ginnylady
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food here is out of this world, especially the breakfast dishes. I've eaten here twice in short order, and had breakfast both times. Substitutions are made with a smile, the owner is of Russian descent and the menu has some Russian items and touches to it. You will not go wrong eating at Natalias.