“Breakfast not good”
Review of Cafe Natalia

Cafe Natalia
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Perfect Saturday morning, top down with the wife into downtown Camas, a nice quaint neighborhood cafe we wanted to check out, you know, trying to support small business and all. So it sure looked the part, small family run, nice staff (must be son and daughter?) greeted us but the owners (2 older ladies) cooking were not outwardly friendly to us (we are Asians). Long story short, simple orders coffee eggs links and crepe for the wife. Wife said hers was only so-so, my eggs came out dried and broke apart with the fork, hmmn sure enough its tasted as bad as it looked, McDonald fake egg was better! Coffee thin and tasteless, the link sausage was better, like what I found deep in the corner of my freezer and tried to cook and eat it. Sorry, we lived here over 10 years yet rarely considered it the place to go for fine food, I wonder how the heck is this place gonna make it, we will not come back. We should have whipped something up at home instead and save the $25, we felt cheated.

1  Thank EaterT

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had borscht and pirog (that's what I call it) as a light lunch. It seemed authentic Russian to me. There were so many other things to try. Soups appear to one of their specialties at this time of day.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

A lovely little slice of downtown Camas - this small but bustling cafe has the best breakfasts. Although there are only a few booths and tables, there seems to be a quick turnover so don't hesitate to wait if tables are full. The breakfasts are what you'd expect - good quality, freshly made (literally steps from your table since the cooktop is right behind the counter). I'd say the most outstanding item that I've had is their biscuits and gravy - gravy is packed with sausage bits!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Natalia's is my go to place for lunch when working in Camas. I especially enjoy the home made soups, and that's all I ever have had. Recently stopped in on a cold day and had a bowl of lentil and noodle soup. It was thick, hearty and flavorful. A real warm up.

The waitperson is always friendly and prompt, never had an issue. The atmosphere is calm and the place has always been neat and clean. No hesitation to recommend it to anyone who finds themselves in Camas.

Will be back,
27J

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Cute restaurant, but marginal food.y father ordered corned beef hash on two occasions and it was all hash and no corned beef both times. The rest of our meals were less than stellar - there's no reason for a marginal breakfast when it's the bulk of your menu.

Been to Cafe Natalia? Share your experiences!