“Meh”

Burgerville
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The food was very good, but very overpriced. Shake was from powder. Fry sauce is extra, but our bus girl got us a small packet. It is unique, almost like it has hard boiled egg yolk in the fry sauce. We found it good, but a bit grainy.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Looking for a family friendly burger joint on our recent road trip. We stopped here and had delicious food and state of the art coke machine. Toys, coloring area with kid sized table was amazing!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

First time to a Burgerville, but 23 people were extremely satisfied with all aspects of the establishment. I had made reservations with David, the manager. The staff were ready for us when we arrived, even though we were approximately 20 minutes earlier than scheduled.
Try the seasoned turkey burger, it was very good.
I will definitely frequent Burgerville again.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went for burgers, but ended up with an order of chicken strips and a halibut sandwich! And they were great! Delicious fries and homemade tartar sauce, too. I like the philosophy I've read about - fresh, local ingredients and as little environmental impact as possible. I'll be back!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

It truly is the only fast food I eat. I love the companies dedication to local ingredients. I love their dedication to the environment but most of all I love their food! I love the seasonal specialties, onion rings, waffle fries, rosemary friers, raspberry/blackberry/strawberry shakes. THe list goes on, I love this place!

Been to Burgerville? Share your experiences!