“We'll be back!”

Mill City Brew Werks
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Nice place, great service. My husband had the Sister Anna's Scottish Ale, which was delicious - rich, with caramel hints and good malty flavor. He also had a BBQ burger, which he said was great. I had a 4-taster tray (my choice!) and a lamb wrap, which tasted wonderful. My favorite beer was the creamy Fromudder Stout, but they were all good.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Visiting Camas with 3 out of town friends, and happened upon this place for lunch. So glad we did! Our server was the nicest and friendliest young woman. The salmon chowder was delicious, and the yucca fries were amazing! Can't wait to bring my hubby here!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Nice place for a beer and light meal. Atmosphere is trendy and relaxing, but we were there on a Monday night. May be hopping on the weekends. Food was good and nice variety of beers.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Located right in the Historic downtown across from the Camas hotel. Great Happy hour prices, a lot of food for the price. I ordered the Yucca fries and they were different and delicious. They pronounce it you-ka, not yucka for some reason.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped by here on a weeknight recently to try their beers. We tried three of their pale ales (can't remember the names) and they were all really good with fresh, aromatic hop flavor.
Their menu is somewhat limited, more pub-type fare. The servers were friendly and even had the kitchen make some fried pickles for me to try, even though they usually only serve them during happy hour. (They weren't very busy, and that probably helped.)
The atmosphere was bright and warm - a tough combination to achieve. We will stop here again.