“How disappointing. It appears that Oliver's is now closed.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harvest - CLOSED

Harvest
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood, International, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in downtown Camas, WA, Harvest serves comfort, casual food with a modern twist. And of course kid friendly.
Washougal, Washington
“How disappointing. It appears that Oliver's is now closed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner with friends several months ago, with excellent food and service. The restaurant now appears to have closed. Signs are down, and the space is empty. So disappointing, as it added a lovely dimension to old town Camas.

Visited September 2012
starfish223, Owner at Harvest, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Oliver's closed in September. The new onsite Restaurant opened December 5. It is called Harvest, and is owned and run my Chef Tim McCusker & his associates.

Washougal, Washington
“Best food for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have eaten all over the U.S. I travel for a living and by far this is the best food anywhere for the money. It is half the price of most nice restaurants and twice as good as anything in Portland, San Francisco and Las Vegas to name a few.
It is our favorite eating place in the Portland area.

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Small Restaurant, Big Flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had dinner last Tuesday night at Oliver's. The dining room is nicely appointed and the tables beautifully set with cloth cover, napkins and candles. The room is smallish but is not cramped. We had a great table looking out at the main street. The setting is pleasant but the food is the star. My starter was a gazpacho that was perfect for a warm summer evening. It was chilled, yet the flavors blended together and the texture was great. It was very fresh. For the main course we both had a 10 hour braised beef. The meat literally fell of when you cut with a fork. The flavor was delicious without being overseasoned. The beef was served with a side of vegetables and lightly garliced mashed potatoes. To atrt the eving the server brought a bitesized BLT that was fresh and warm. Between the soup and main course the server brought a lemon sorbet. These extra touches make dining at Oliver's a pleasure.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great but a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

There is a bar menu and full menu with many outstanding dishes. The food is of excellent quality, but I found it a bit pricey overall. I wanted to eat a lite meal and had a melon soup, a pear salad and a chicken sandwich. That, with a discount and Glenlivit on the rocks was $50 (incl tip) even with the 20% discount for being a guest at the hotel.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank SarahKnows
Washougal, Washington
“Several of the best meals I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I'm not one to give every restaurant a "5"...I'm blatantly honest. And honestly, two of the best meals I've ever had were at Oliver's. The chef is very inventive and a couple of the dishes would be award winners.

I don't like gazpacho, but since I'd had such fine food, I thought I'd try it here. Incredibly, I actually liked it. I didn't change my opinion on cold soup (no thanks), but it was the best I'd tried.

It is a cozy restaurant that is beautifully restored on the first floor of the restored Camas hotel.

The prices are indeed pretty high, but the food warrants the cost. Because of the prices, I can't go as often as I'd like, but do splurge on occasion, and I'd recommend you do the same.

• Visited April 2012