“Always good food and service”
Review of Islander Espresso & Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Islander Espresso & Cafe
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Broad menu, value pricing, good for a couple or family. Have been back a dozen times at least.

There are newer reviews for Islander Espresso & Cafe

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Always good food, good service, and a relaxed atmosphere. There small bar has a great happy hour menu.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Warm and friendly waitstaff with good food and full bar. Wonderful salads, pastas, burgers, and pizzas as well as killer desserts.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We visit the Islander occasionally as we live on Camano Island. We really have not had
any food that was not good. Their pizzas' are very good, I like the meat madness pizza.
I usually switch between pizzas and burgers. Their shakes are also quite good. Come on Islanders give them a try, quite a pleasant restaurant, and close by.

1  Thank Harry G
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I ordered the Rib Steak Dinner. Green beans and mashed potatoes were fine. I took two bites from the Rib Steak and decided that the steak was OLD and had a mystery taste which I felt could make me sick if I continued to eat it. I called the restaurant the next day and talked to the chef - bald headed - and he told me that he would discuss the issue with the owners and that they would get back with me. He took my name and telephone number and as of today February 5th, 2012 I have heard nothing. I have decided not to return to this restaurant if this is the way they handle their business.

5  Thank poopsie_14