“Camano Island star!”

Islander Espresso & Cafe
Seattle, Washington
“Camano Island star!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Always good food, good service, and a relaxed atmosphere. There small bar has a great happy hour menu.

• Visited May 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Warm and friendly waitstaff with good food and full bar. Wonderful salads, pastas, burgers, and pizzas as well as killer desserts.

Visited February 2012
Camano Island
“Excellent Pizza & Burgers”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We visit the Islander occasionally as we live on Camano Island. We really have not had
any food that was not good. Their pizzas' are very good, I like the meat madness pizza.
I usually switch between pizzas and burgers. Their shakes are also quite good. Come on Islanders give them a try, quite a pleasant restaurant, and close by.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Harry G
Camano Island Washington USA
“To Go Order - Bad Food”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I ordered the Rib Steak Dinner. Green beans and mashed potatoes were fine. I took two bites from the Rib Steak and decided that the steak was OLD and had a mystery taste which I felt could make me sick if I continued to eat it. I called the restaurant the next day and talked to the chef - bald headed - and he told me that he would discuss the issue with the owners and that they would get back with me. He took my name and telephone number and as of today February 5th, 2012 I have heard nothing. I have decided not to return to this restaurant if this is the way they handle their business.

• Visited January 2012
5 Thank poopsie_14
Stanwood, Washington
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Husband and I came here as we had a coupon and were both in the mood for pizza but had never tried - or heard of - this place. Only about 20 minutes from home, we were pleasantly surprised by the great pizza we were served. Everything about the pizza was fantastic - crispy hand-tossed style crust, good sauce, tasty and sufficient toppings. The food came out quickly and was hot. Service was friendly. Atmosphere was family-like. The high ceilings and hard surfaces make the place a bit loud and not cozy-feeling, but the place was very clean and the decor was current. I see there is an outdoor area as well, perhaps for dining in the warmer months.

• Visited November 2011