“Favorite local breakfast spot!”
Review of Diamond Knot Brewery & Alehouse - CLOSED

Diamond Knot Brewery & Alehouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We're new to Camano Island and quickly discovered the Diamond Knot. While others may come for the brewpub atmosphere, my wife and I frequent the Diamond Knot for breakfast. The eggs, omlets, waffles, bacon, potatoes are all awesome. And Sarah always takes good care of us. It's our favorite breakfast spot in the area!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We were staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Camano Island. On our way to adventure around we stopped for lunch. Very friendly service and the food was awesome. We were so full we ate no dinner that evening. Our experience was so outstanding we went back the next day and ate before leaving for home. Thanks for the positive experience and when we return in that area we will be back. :)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

It's a nice place with great choices for breakfast. As a senior citizen I was delighted with their senior breakfast breakfast menu. I ordered their senior Belgian waffle with one egg and bacon.
It was quick and just the right amount. Too often restaurants will not adjust their menu selections for small eaters. (it just happened again for me yesterday at a different restaurant. I asked for a one egg breakfast with one piece of toast and was told I would have to order each separately.)
Not so with Camano Island's Diamond Knot. They have the right idea for senior breakfasts.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Best place to eat on Camano Island; we live here and go about once a month. People are very fond of the "stone grill", a 750 degree preheated stone brought to you at your table so you can prepare your choice of meat to your desired doneness. Careful!!

The Diamond Knot does most everything very well, including their burgers . . . ! YUM!

1  Thank islandwoman100
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great all around place. Food is great and fast, service is wonderful. Easy access and plenty of parking make this an island fav.