After several dreadful long overworking days/nights, I decided to do a little getaway in weekend. Too tired to wait for the ferry to Whidbey island, I found Camano Island Inn and decided to give it a shot (and am still very happy about my decision). I filled out the online "contact me" form and got the reply from Kathy, the Manager @ Camano Inn promptly. After talking about the price / package .. etc, I packed my bag and headed there on the very same day. So, what did I get?
1) A king size waterfront view room (great view for sunset, see photo)
2) In room jacuzzi (room #1) which I can still enjoy the water view (it is a very good size jacuzzi -- I'm 5"9 and I can submerge myself in and still not reaching the other end of the tub ..!!),
3) Waterfront view balcony with comfy furniture -- I just laid on the sofa, listening the sound of waves and birds singing, warm sunshine, and light breeze ...
4) Well presented delicious breakfast (see photo),
5) Hot stone massage
6) Non rush check in / check out flexibility
The room is very clean, quiet, and in good size. Even though the restaurant is next to my room, I didn't hear a thing. Bed is a little soft but it won't affect my sleep at all. Due to my budget, I didn't enjoy the dinner @ the restaurant. But they do have a small kitchen with fridge and microwave upstairs that you can use. You can also walk to the beach easily (less than 1 min walk). Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure I saw a seal right after sunset.
Massage was great too. Kathleen gave me a very through and effective hot stone massage. My job requires me to sit @ computer for long hours so my neck and shoulder are very stiff. As a matter of fact, my leg cramped a bit but after the massage, seriously, the stiffness is gone and so does the sore of my leg. Massage Magic!!!
All in all, I'm very happy with my stay @ Camano Island Inn and I'm very sure I'll come back again. -- Swandi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this rare treasure…for all who desire to experience a different kind of lodging, dining and spa ambiance…Come let us change your mood.The Camano Island Inn is more than just an Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camano Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camano Island Hotel Camano Island