“Not Just for Golfers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Camano Island, Washington
“Not Just for Golfers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2014

This previous lunch counter in the golf clubhouse has has a total redo, adding a full service bar with sports on the TV screen, outdoor patio, and beautiful copper fireplace surround. I'm not crazy about the wheeled imitation leather chairs that look like they belong in somebody's office, but I'm being picky! Service has always been friendly and prompt on 3 visits. My husband raves about the fish and chips; says it's the best he has ever had. I've had the nachos (OK) and a great portobello mushroom dish. I do wish they had more gluten-free options. It wouldn't take much to adjust a few of their recipes. And since I hear they are owned by the Jasmine Thai Restaurant people, they know a thing or two about cooking GF. We've been back several times and will continue to try new things there. Quite a void in the dessert category; get some ice cream, guys! It's easy! You don't have to be a golfer to enjoy this place!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank M0mmaNurse

Camano Island, Washington
“Golf Club Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great place to have a quick bite after golf and to meet friends for lunch. While the place is fairly dark inside the sandwiches are good. I had the Ruben and my friend had a hamburger. We left quite satisfied.

Visited July 2014
Camano Island
“Fresh and tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've long needed a decent lunch spot on Camano Island (although it is also open for dinner and I hear the steaks are tasty and tender) and here it is. The service was efficient and cheerful, the sandwiches were terrific - my guest had a Chicken Caesar wrap and I had a yummy Reuben with a fresh and tasty mixed green salad. All of the dressings are made fresh in the restaurant. Next time I'll try the crab sandwich....and there will be a next time.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Camaniacs
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Great place to eat after a day of Golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had the best rubeun sandwich and fish and chips were ever had. Sat outside on deck and was nice ns comfortable. Service was good.

Visited May 2014
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Cozy atmosphere, great food and good service. Menu features sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, salads, fish and chips, a ribeye and lots of great beer varieties! Our server explained to us that they have done a "soft" opening and that pasta dishes and some more meat entrees will be added soon. Can't wait! Love the BLT and Fish Chips. My husband had the cheeseburger which he enjoyed. We both like that you can get french fries, sweet potato fries, or tater tots with your sandwich/burger. Will be back soon!

Visited May 2014