“Surprisingly good!”
Review of Cama Beach Cafe

Cama Beach Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Overlooking Puget Sound, Whidbey Island and Cama Beach, our cafe offers breakfast served all day, lunch and special dinners on the first and third Fridays of each month.
Seattle, Washington
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed overnight in one of the cabins at Cama Beach. After checking out, we had brunch at the Cafe. There's an interior ordering counter which took me aback as I was expecting a "restaurant" cafe. There are a few interior tables in a large hall type room and a few outdoor tables on the balcony where you can be waited on by the 1 lady working the counter. She was very personable, friendly and chatty. The view from the balcony is spectacular offering a sweeping view through the tall evergreen trees. At night from the camp site, you can look up the hill and see the balcony string lights which decorate the perimeter.

We ordered broccoli cheese soup, ham & avocado quiche and breakfast plates. Many menu items like the sausage and eggs are locally sourced using farm fresh and/or organic ingredients. All of the food was Very Good which I was pleasantly surprised about because being the only food establishment on the premises, they could get away with being sub par and still have a captive audience.

On the way out, we paid our check at the counter and picked up a Monster cookie. It was a peanut butter, oat and M&M cookie which was delish! Prices were reasonable comparable to "resort" pricing.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cdinges

Camano Island, Washington
“Great food ~ Great views”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This café was opened two years ago in a brand new building built just above the Cama Beach resort. I has some breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and Whidbey Island. They also rent the café and lodge for weddings and reception's

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fleetwood-MH
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Yummy Breakfast & Outrageous View”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Where can you visit a state park and enjoy a delicious breakfast with a stunning view of Whitby Island and the Sound? Cama Beach State Park, that's where. They serve awesome omelets as well as great tasting baked goods and coffee. I'm sure that the sandwiches and soups are just as good. There is a fee to drive into the park and it is worth it if you are hungry for a great breakfast on Camano Island.

• Visited July 2014
Camano Island, Washington
“Great pastries and service”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I was at Cama for a class. The cafe catered breakfast and lunch. What a great job! Custom lunch orders for everyone. Later I just wanted a drink but was struggling with what was good on my current eating plan. The server asked about what I could have and then created a yummy drink just for me. The only negative is that they aren't open more hours!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lisa N
Camano Island, Washington
“Food is excellent - regardless, the view and atmosphere are worth every penny”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My only complaint are the limited hours of the cafe. I understand but the limited hours present a challenge recommending the cafe without chescking in

Visited February 2014