“Great food ~ Great views”
Review of Cama Beach Cafe

Cama Beach Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Overlooking Puget Sound, Whidbey Island and Cama Beach, our cafe offers breakfast served all day, lunch and special dinners on the first and third Fridays of each month.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This café was opened two years ago in a brand new building built just above the Cama Beach resort. I has some breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and Whidbey Island. They also rent the café and lodge for weddings and reception's

1  Thank Fleetwood-MH

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Where can you visit a state park and enjoy a delicious breakfast with a stunning view of Whitby Island and the Sound? Cama Beach State Park, that's where. They serve awesome omelets as well as great tasting baked goods and coffee. I'm sure that the sandwiches and soups are just as good. There is a fee to drive into the park and it is worth it if you are hungry for a great breakfast on Camano Island.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I was at Cama for a class. The cafe catered breakfast and lunch. What a great job! Custom lunch orders for everyone. Later I just wanted a drink but was struggling with what was good on my current eating plan. The server asked about what I could have and then created a yummy drink just for me. The only negative is that they aren't open more hours!

1  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My only complaint are the limited hours of the cafe. I understand but the limited hours present a challenge recommending the cafe without chescking in

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This café completes the park with its compliments of soup and sandwiches, you will leave with a smile. They are making the park into a sustainable vacation community ... yeah we don't have to leave the park for food!!! Food smiles can be shared with friends and loved ones anytime ... they cater!!!!!

1  Thank Jas H