“Camano Island coffee actually has barbecue!”

Camano Island Marketplace
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Camano Island Marketplace has within it "Camano Island coffee'. When you first walk in it looks like a gift shop + coffee shop. But surprise surprise...when I walked through to the very back there is a small cafe where they sale packaged meats (a huge variety), hamburgers and barbecue. I ordered a barbecue chicken sandwich with fries. It was delicious and only cost $7! Their menu showed a special on Monday-Thursday for hamburgers for only $4. If you are hungry and on a budget, I think this place must be on your list! (FYI-there are lot of intriguing items in the gift shop - I'm just not into shopping; plus I was hungry!)

1  Thank Gohikingnow
"pottery"
"buying"
"seattle"

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Seagrass gallery is a great place to find interesting and wonderful art pieces. Upstairs at the marketplace you will find a GREAT selection of Camano Island artists as well as some from off island. Doris Platis is the gallery director and owner. She will always do her best to find you the exact piece that you are looking for! The best time to visit is during the Camano Island Studio Tour. This takes place on Mother's day weekend and the following weekend.

1  Thank a jeffrey z
Reviewed August 23, 2013

It is such a welcoming place! I had a wonderful latte there and I couldn't believe it when they told me I didn't have to pay for my husband's coffee because coffee was complimentary. You can buy local crafts of very high quality, some antiques and also edible items. I brought home huckleberry tea, peach salsa and gluten free bread all items were absolutely delicious including a rhubarb jam that I bought in another store in the same mall (it was a home design place). The gluten free bread was exceptionally good and that is a challenge to find. We also went to Camano Beach State Park which is very beautiful. The Camano Island Marketplace has just right the touch of down home feel, community warmth and just a touch of sophistication with the quality of its products.

1  Thank Reffie1