“Canopy Tours NW”

$133.70*
and up
Zipline Canopy Tour with Transportation from Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I went and did this today and it was so much fun. We had Chris and Asia as our guides and they were awesome. We had some older people and some young and these guys were so patient they made the whole experience a blast. We will do this again for sure.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great staff, great training, great zipping, great fun!!! A wonderful adventure for our family visit!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I went for our anniversary (her idea and she is afraid of heights). We had a blast! She told me she would do it again so she must have had a good time. The crew, Chris and Brett were fabulous. Very safe and extremely fun. You need to do this. I noticed that they do a night owl tour and I have GOT to try that!!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had such a great time ziplining with our group and our guides. The service on all fronts was wonderful and the scenery was just gorgeous.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I took my two granddaughters, ages 12 and 8. We were all pretty nervous at first. Our tour guides, Dan and Asia, were great. After the first zip, the youngest wanted to be the first for all remaining zips. We all had a great time. I'd highly recommend it.

2  Thank Jeanne W