“zip line”

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great first time experience for two grandkids (10 and 13) and me (66). The guides were great with the kids! 10 people in the group, so it took some time for all of us to zip.

1  Thank Allan C
There are newer reviews for Canopy Tours Northwest

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We took our granddaughter zip lining at Canopy Tours NW yesterday, June 26. We are in our mid 60's and our granddaughter is 11. Our guides, James & Schu, were fun, informative, and helpful. All skill and age levels could enjoy the way James & Schu interacted with each other and the group. We felt safe in their capable hands. I had never zip lined, but I found myself wanting it to go on and on. We had so much fun. I would not hesitate to go to Canopy Tours NW again and again. I would love to go on one of the night adventures that they offer in October.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We brought the family for a birthday present for my adult daughter. It was a great time and we had enough time to chat and enjoy watching each other zip down the line. The guides were knowledgeable and efficient getting us through the tour. Enjoyed trying the salmonberries and Oregon grape leaves for a little snack! We are locals but I think people from out of the area would learn a lot about coastal forest plants and trees. As a bonus we spotted a western tanager, a beautiful red, yellow and black bird. We all enjoyed the day.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I did the zip lining at Canopy Tours NW on a Friday morning. We had Chris and Schu as our guides. They did an outstanding job of guiding us on the course. Safety was the top priority. Once the guidelines were explained and the fun began we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We are looking forward to taking our family on the next zip line experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Took my staff here for a teambuilding retreat. It. Was. Outstanding. Ken, Tanya, and Casey were the best possible combination of reassuring/supportive/fun/challenging/educational. We learned way more than we thought we would and got over our fears so quickly with these expert guides. Two hours seemed to fly by! Can't wait to find an excuse to come back.