“Family fun in the trees”

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Ferndale, Washington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Family fun in the trees”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was taking my 14 year old daughter zip-lining for her birthday and the whole family wound up going and having a great time. Our guides (Justin and Dave) were awesome and made the experience fun and entertaining. They are very keyed in to customer safety and making sure everyone has a good time. One member of our group was afraid of heights but by the end of the tour I think she was ready to go again! I think we are now officially hooked on zip lining!

Visited September 2013

“I want to go round again!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My partner and I ended up with our own personal tour. You do need to book in advance even in the quiet season. It has to be said I cannot fault the staff for politeness, helpfulness and overall customer service (even though we were the ones at fault for just turning up!) - England has a lot to learn - You guys are amazing! Thank you. We had an absolutely brilliant time, finished high as a kite and my immediate thought was I want to go round again! (says the person who panicked at stepping off the first platform) this facility and the staff caters for everyone; for those that jump out of planes for a hobby (my partner) to me, who normally likes to feel the ground beneath their feet. If you seriously suffer from vertigo, then this is not for you. If you get just a little nervous then it just adds to the buzz! I would put an excellent score for sights but we had poor visibility. Apparently the view on a clear day is amazing.

“So fun!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I have been wanting to go zip lining for quite some time so we were really excited to find there was a place near by Seattle on our recent trip. The staff here is amazing, our guides were so fun and entertaining. I was a little scared at first. Usually when I get the edge of a really high place, I shake uncontrollably and feel like I'm going to tip over the edge so I was a little worried that I would end up being the sissy in the group and quit before I started. The way they have it set up gradually gets you used to the heights so by the time you reach the VERY high up platform, you already feel safe and know you're in good hands which took the fear away for me. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again!

Leavenworth, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“2 1/2 hours of pure fun!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We've always wanted to zip, but my partner is afraid of heights! This was perfect! You're always clipped on safely and the zip lines start out tame and end up wild! A thoroughly enjoyable 2 and 1/2 hours!

Federal Way, Washington
“What a trip!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went yesterday to Canopy tours NW, was a wonderful experience! Great views in the forest and surrounding area...... The guides were great, informative and friendly. managed the group well, did a lot of gear explaining making you feel very safe and secure. (incase you were apprehensive) Really enjoyed the experience. What a way to celebrate your birthday with family!! We will do it again. :)