“Don't miss this if you're in the area or even passing through!”

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Cloverdale, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Don't miss this if you're in the area or even passing through!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a great way to get your taste buds wet for ziplining! AWESOME!

The team is so welcoming. Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time so you can check in and get your harness and helmet etc. The grounds are beautiful with places to sit and you can see other tours come in.

You jump into a great van to begin your ziplining through the trees. The guides are great, especially Sarah, and want you to have a great time.

The views are stunning and rain or shine - you'll have a great time. You don't even notice the 2.5 hours on the course (plus the 30 minutes to check in etc.)

The repelling isn't your classic definition - it's really being lowered on a rope but it's still amazing!

Wet your appetite with this great ziplining experience!

1 Thank CaitieBC

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best father's day idea my dad's had yet!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been ziplining once before in Jamaica, and my dad's been curious ever since. When he called me up and told me about an ad he'd heard on the radio for a tour down on Camano Island, I booked it immediately. Anything was going to be better than the infamous canoe trip of '98. (The tide was coming in faster than we could paddle downstream!) Canopy Tours Northwest was fun, well organized, and friendly. Looking forward to going back with my friends!

1 Thank Sabine130
Mount Vernon, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I surprised my husband with an anniversary trip zip lining.
We had an awesome time, the facility is top notch, our guides Sara and Travis were fantastic and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. This was the first time zip lining for both of us and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. At the end of the tour we were each given a shirt to commemorate our anniversary. I would highly recommend Canopy Tours NW.

1 Thank C B
Snohomish, WA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I'll Be Back!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been wanting to do this for years and finally got the guts to go this month. It was cool. Beautiful setting in the woods, absolutely the friendliest staff, knowledgeable and helpful guides, and, surprisingly to me, not scary at all. (I checked out the weight limitations of the harness equipment before I zipped and felt very safe. You're connected to the zip line with two separate hookups, plus I saw the safety certificates from the regulating authority on some of the platforms.)

Zipping through the woods was a blast, we got to try "fir tip tea" about halfway through the trip (who would have thought of that!), and were lowered down a 50' cedar tree at the end of the run (another really cool experience). Everybody should do this. It's great for all ages except very small children and when I come back I'm bringing my eleven year-old niece. Thank you, Canopy Tours Northwest! Zip On!

1 Thank AirialBalloonCompany
St. Augustine, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Another Item Off My Bucket List”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A great time doing this Zip line. It was a Great Adventure & I had a good time. The Staff was Great & Very friendly. This was on my Bucket List So "I had to Try this on Camano Island while i was visiting My Daughter & her Family. I would do this again if i come back.