“Best father's day idea my dad's had yet!”

Canopy Tours Northwest
Book In Advance
More Info
$133.69*
and up
Zipline Canopy Tour with Transportation from Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been ziplining once before in Jamaica, and my dad's been curious ever since. When he called me up and told me about an ad he'd heard on the radio for a tour down on Camano Island, I booked it immediately. Anything was going to be better than the infamous canoe trip of '98. (The tide was coming in faster than we could paddle downstream!) Canopy Tours Northwest was fun, well organized, and friendly. Looking forward to going back with my friends!

1  Thank Sabine130

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I surprised my husband with an anniversary trip zip lining.
We had an awesome time, the facility is top notch, our guides Sara and Travis were fantastic and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. This was the first time zip lining for both of us and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. At the end of the tour we were each given a shirt to commemorate our anniversary. I would highly recommend Canopy Tours NW.

1  Thank C B
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been wanting to do this for years and finally got the guts to go this month. It was cool. Beautiful setting in the woods, absolutely the friendliest staff, knowledgeable and helpful guides, and, surprisingly to me, not scary at all. (I checked out the weight limitations of the harness equipment before I zipped and felt very safe. You're connected to the zip line with two separate hookups, plus I saw the safety certificates from the regulating authority on some of the platforms.)

Zipping through the woods was a blast, we got to try "fir tip tea" about halfway through the trip (who would have thought of that!), and were lowered down a 50' cedar tree at the end of the run (another really cool experience). Everybody should do this. It's great for all ages except very small children and when I come back I'm bringing my eleven year-old niece. Thank you, Canopy Tours Northwest! Zip On!

1  Thank AirialBalloonCompany
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A great time doing this Zip line. It was a Great Adventure & I had a good time. The Staff was Great & Very friendly. This was on my Bucket List So "I had to Try this on Camano Island while i was visiting My Daughter & her Family. I would do this again if i come back.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We celebrated Fathers Day early this year by going zip lining. It was so much fun. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, our two guides were quite enjoyable, the scenery beautiful. I am afraid of heights, and while I was nervous each time I zipped down a line, I knew I was safe and just trusted the equipment. This was a great way to build more family memories.