“The first step was the hardest” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canopy Tours Northwest

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Seattle, Washington
“The first step was the hardest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had to gather up my courage to step off the platforms, but once I was zipping I was fine. By the time we got to the longest, fastest zip, the feeling of peace was blissful. Our two guides were more than competent, and did a great job of helping us start the zip and come in safely at the other end. A wonderful experience!

Camano Island, Washington, United States
“Mother's Day Zipline Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Mother's Day was extra special this year. I am 65 yrs old and had a blast ziplineing with my Daughter, my Son In Law and two grandson's ages 9 and 10. Justin and Dave were so much fun and any hint we gave them of a slight fear they squashed like a bug. Be sure to wear walking shoes and put on some bug spray. The forest is beautiful, I would go again for sure. note: last turn on gps says turn left but it is a right hand turn.

Visited March 2013
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The guides and staff were excellent as well as the tour!!!! It was a perfect day for zipping and the Douglas Fir tea that was provided was delightful!!

1 Thank dippiehippie
Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was so much fun! All the people were so friendly and helpful, they really made it a great experience. The equipment is all high quality and they are big on safety--I felt perfectly safe and secure at all times. The only thing that was less than perfect about our experience is that we had to spend some time waiting for the group ahead of us, but hanging around with friends in such a beautiful setting, it really wasn't a problem. We took along a picnic lunch thinking we'd have a little tailgater party afterwards, but there were even picnic tables so we could sit down and really be comfortable. Awesome experience, and so glad to see the forestland preserved in this way!

Maple Valley, Washington, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun Time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband I went ziplining for the first time. The guides were funny and friendly. There was an extra guide training us which slowed down our trip through the trees but who minds when you're hanging out in the trees? It would be great if the lines were a bit longer but it was a great experience for us newbies. We hadn't been to Camano Island before and it was a great afternoon visiting the area. We were able to drive from the "south end" and make a day out of it. We'll definitely be going again, not just because we have gift certificates for another round.

Visited April 2013