“WOW, wow, WoW, wOw.... :)”

Canopy Tours Northwest
Book In Advance
More Info
$133.70*
and up
Zipline Canopy Tour with Transportation from Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went as a "team building" experience for work..... Our guides, Scott and Annie, were fantastic and worked overtime to make me feel comfortable. There are six lines and two challenge course elements. The 5th line was my favorite!! :) The property is beautiful and the trails are very well kept!!

1  Thank Jenn14324
in 37 reviews
"safety"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed September 11, 2012

WOW! What a great time. The are very friendly, knowledgeable, and totally committed to your safety and wow factor. We went with some friends visiting from Ohio and we had a blast. Even my wife, who's deathly afraid of heights was able to enjoy herself. Six different zip lines take through the woods on this beautiful piece of family owned property. The views are amazing. We had a perfect view of Mt. Baker and the surrounding valley. The guides were exceptional. Very friendly and over the top committed to safety. All the zip lines and platforms were rock solid. Highly recommend this experience and trip. Easy to find on Camano Island. Right off the main road. You've got to go do this!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

For a wonderfully unique experience, try this out. Not only do you gtet to Zip line through the forest enjoying spectacular views of Mt. Baker alolng the way, but you get to Zip away on 6 different lines. The guides are friendly and experienced and we were completely safe. We did this for a team building outing with 10 from work. All but one had not zipped before and everyone loved it. I highly recommend it for a company outing or just on your own. I plan to come back and bring my husband and friends soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I decided to give this a try and we were very pleased with the adventure. The staff is very helpful in every way. Their procedure for safety and operation is top notch. Once you experience your first zip you will be excited for the remaining zip line (there are a total of six) rides. The staff made it a point to learn each of our names and their excitement for the zip was contagious . This was certainly one of the highlights of our trip. Our guides were Jesse and Annie , and I can,t say enough about their work and fun ethic.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a GREAT time! I highly recommend doing this. We were having breakfast in Seattle, started talking about ziplining, went on Google, found Canopy Tours, and started our adventure just a couple hours later on Camano Island (which is only an hour from Seattle). It was a blast! I had never done it before but I felt totally comfortable in the hands of the funny and entertaining staff. Our guides Eli and Annie were awesome! There were 6 ziplines gradually becoming steeper and longer. I think the last two were around 600 feet. If you are thinking about doing this. Do this.