“An unforgettable experience!”

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This was my first time zip lining, and I was a bit apprehensive. But the guides were very reassuring, patient, and everyone in our group (even those who confessed they were afraid of heights on the car ride over) enjoyed themselves immensely.

Layers are important if you go at this time of the year. There is an opportunity to have tea or a hot chocolate to warm up before you suit up. Because there are six lines to cross with different lengths, they give clear directions on how to enjoy the rides and it helps to raise your confidence level for the next one. It's pretty amazing to be a midst the tall trees with snow capped mountains in the background. In between, there was hot chocolate waiting for us before we continued.

At the end, you rappel to the ground at a comfortable speed. I had this huge feeling of accomplishment afterwards. Driving from Seattle in the carpool lane only took about an hour.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

! enjoyed very much the Camano Island (Canopy Tours NW) zip line today with two good friends, and it was an incredible experience! The zipline is located on an historic farm that dates from the early 1900’s with very beautiful forested land. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, and we had a very enjoyable experience on 6 different zip lines. I recommend this tour very highly and I will definitely be returning for another exhilarating experience like I had today!

10  Thank Steve M
Reviewed October 6, 2011

A group from work went together, after we had read about the new canopy tour on Camano Island. It took about an hour to get to the location from Seattle on I-5. The guides were great, made us feel comfortable, got us geared-up and took our group to the first line in an old Unimog truck. We had a really great time zipping through the trees, and the 50 foot belay off the final platform was an amazing finish. Beautiful place, very cool experience, great addition to Seattle.

7  Thank Stan T
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Wonderful guides, great experience, beautiful scenery. Couldn't ask for a better way to spend the day in the Northwest.

3  Thank Aisha H