“The best on the Island”

Camano Island Waterfront Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pacific Northwest cuisine fresh from our culinary farm to table... Our Chef Kris Gerlach has years of culinary experience and is dedicated in providing quality PNW cuisine to our customers. Locally sourced from farmers, ranchers and fishermen whenever possible...the same folks who take the same care in creating the ingredients we use, as we do in creating the dishes we prepare. We believe in respecting the ingredients by letting the natural flavors direct our dishes and menu.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and had tried each other's food and enjoyed our dinners. Nice to have a better choice on the island. We have come for drinks at sundown to enjoy the view of the water and boat traffic.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had dinner twice and breakfast was part of the package, so we dined twice for breakfast too. Dinner was a little uneven. We especially enjoyed the seafood and the salads. Breakfast Benedict with spinach and crab was our favorite.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

During a two-night stay at the Camano Island Inn with a friend mid-October, I ate a total of two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners at this restaurant. I made sure to keep changing what I ordered and no matter what we ordered it was absolutely delicious. The dosa pancake and the crab cakes were some of the best food items I have ever tasted in my life. (The mint chutney should be bottled and sold.) Chef Hal Decker is an amazing chef and if everyone could taste his food, this world would certainly be a happier place!

Aside from the food the staff was so friendly and helpful when deciding what to choose and the view of water if you are outside or lucky enough to catch a seat at the gazebo, is amazing.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Visiting relatives on Camano Island and decided to try this pretty place. A person can tell when food is prepared from fresh ingredients with a professional touch. Two of the guests ordered stuffed cod, stuffed with crab and shrimp on a bed of fresh spinach coated with a tasty sauce. One guest ordered fish and chips, three large pieces with real potatoes fried, not frozen as they should be. I am a fan of East Indian food so ordered chicken tikka masala. The chicken was nicely cooked, coated with marsala sauce and served with balsamic rice. Excellent.

Service was helpful and professional. The view from the deck out over Saratoga Passage just added to the ambiance of the restaurant. This is a B&B, but they are open to all for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can assure you that you won't be sorry.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had a short time to duck into this lovely Inn for lunch. We sat outside on the deck overlooking Puget Sound. The view was lovely and the Copper River Salmon Salad, exquisite. By the time we left (we stayed a bit longer than we planned) I felt I had gone on a mini-vacation!

Jean Buckner