“Awesome place and great taste”
Review of Blueberry Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blueberry Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Blueberry Cafe is located in old downtown Burlington, WA, not far from the new shopping mall area, and is worth finding. It is the cleanest place I have been in, with color coordinated decor, which gives a warm and bright feeling. The menu includes a large variety of breakfast and lunch items that are made to order. Some of my favorite breakfasts are blueberry stuffed French toast, California omelette, and blueberry pancakes. The corned beef hash is made to order with deli corned beef and home fried potatoes and is unlike any I have ever tasted...delicious. Lunch has the usual fare of a variety of charbroiled burgers and sanwiches, including grilled Panini sandwiches. I also enjoy the variety of homemade soups. I recommend Blueberry Cafe for anyone who wants a tasty meal cooked fresh to order in a wonderfully clean cafe.

1  Thank Lao_Shr

Reviewed July 12, 2011

The Blueberry Cafe was a great find while poking around in Burlington, WA. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast in a neat and tidy restaurant with friendly staff and nice atmosphere. We will be stopping there again.

3  Thank BackRoadBruce