“Great Servers”

Applebee's
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Applebee's is pretty much the same all over, but the staff at this Applebee's is very friendly and I watched my waiter go above and beyond for his customers.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Usually our trips to Applebee's is just okay but the Burlington store made the trip memorable. Wait staff was very good, friendly, and quick. The food was the best I've had in an Applebee's. If this is what I can expect every time I come in I'll be back often. Thanks.

1  Thank scratchgolfer19
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We've been to this Applebees a few times and always have a good meal. I like the low calorie options on their menu. My husband and i had the chicken with portobellos mushroom dish. I can't remember the exact name of the dish but it came with roasted veggies and new potatoes. Our server was really nice and so was the hostess that seated us. We also had the bite size brownie for dessert which was the perfect size for just a taste of chocolate and a bit of ice cream for only $1.69. I follow Weight Watchers so it's nice to see the points value of some of the dishes and the under 550 calorie oftions available.

1  Thank carrie895
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We took advantage of the 2 for $20 meal which came with an appetizer to share and then a fairly large selection of entrees. I ordered the riblets as they were a house specialty but found them overdone. Margarita was excellent.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We usually like visiting this restaurant chain, but the one situated in Bellingham, has put us off Applebees for life!
The hostess tried to seat my family last, from the 4 groups that were in the foyer. We entered the restaurant way before the other groups, yet she chose to ignore this fact, and did not apologize when I pointed this out.
The waitress brought my wife something other than what she ordered. My wife had to wait another 30 minutes for the correct ordered.
The final straw was the restaurant wanted to charge us for both the incorrect order AND the item we ordered. You would expect a free dessert or similar in these circumstances, but not at this Applebee's.