“great lunch”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
BC
“great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Our server was awesome. He listened, made suggestions and even split our salad for us in the kitchen. The food was really good and I wish I could go back again for those amazing wonton taco's and the great salad.

Visited July 2012

La Conner, WA
“Value your Money - Go Elsewhere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I have tried (tried) to find something to like about Applebees but it keeps coming back to two words: institutional food. Bleh. Salty. Tough. Overdone. Salty. Bleh. Nothing memorable other than my sodium count (on dessert !) going through the roof. Service was horrid (chaotic), no soul or character to the place. Went twice - waste of money.

Visited August 2011
Washington State
“Variable quality and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Last week we at breakfast at Applebees. I had biscuits and gravy, bacon and eggs. Other than the "over easy" being "over too easy" it was a decent breakfast and the service was very good. Today we went back and I again ordered the same thing. It took forever to get the food and forever for my wife to get her coffee - and the creme was forgotten. When they delivered my breakfast I could see something was wrong. Instead of a generous dumping of sausage gravy on the two biscuits there was a measly tablespoon only atop each biscuit of - country gravy - no sausage lumps. After pointing this out to the server finally about 10 minutes later a side bowl of sausage gravy was delivered - which was like it should have been. At least this salvaged my breakfast. I had boycotted Applebees for years due to poor food quality and service. I am not sure what to think now.

• Visited April 2012
“Good food & lively evening atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Great service, even when you sit in the bar. Food is good and their seasonal/special menus offer something different for local, more frequent visitors. Great Happy Hour specials and lots of fun!

• Visited February 2012
Greve in Chianti, Italy
“Seems to be getting worse”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

And the headline speaks to the food and service. We use to enjoy our meals there but lately been very disappointed. The quality of food is going downhilll fast and the service is just horrible.
We got there at 3:57pm on a Saturday evening and sat for 6 minutes at a bar table. During this time, we glanced around the place and saw 6 tables that needed cleaning. No one was doing a thing. We also had to wait for our table to be cleaned. Finally, just after 4pm a group came out from the back like a team breaking a huddle. Those 6 tables sat dirty until 4:18pm. We finally got service after sitting there for 10 minutes. A business is the reflection of their leader. Might be time to think about a new leader.

• Visited January 2012