“No Admittance!”

Bob's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Kansas City, Missouri
“No Admittance!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Following a long day of travel, we arrived at our hotel, checked in and headed for the nearest food. It was 9:45 and we had had a very late lunch. At the front door we were told they had started their fall hours and were not open. The sign on the front says 10pm closing and we just wanted something quick and light before bed. No way! We looked on line to see the website lists a 10pm closing as well. Please do not believe what this restaurant says.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank HerringTerryS
Casey H, Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
HerringTerryS – We apologize that you and your guest were turned down at our door. We’d like to talk to you on a more personal level and would appreciate if you called us at (360) 757-9097 and ask for Ivan.

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Not a bad veggie burger”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and was directed to this restaurant by the front desk. I was hesitant given the name, but the staff assured me they had a veggie burger.

The meal turned out quite well. The veggie burger was good, had lots of stuff on it and the plate was absolutely piled with crisp french fries. The staff checked on me regularly without being stifling, chatted amicably and was prompt in bringing the bill.

The place in nicely decorated and clean and not too pricey. Would definitely be a fun place for a group to gather.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Herbal-Gypsy
Seattle, Washington
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Bob's is a great place to have a steak salad, burger, or steak, I stay at a hotel next door for business and it is a walk across the parking lot for dinner. When it is nice out they have a great outdoor seating area.

• Visited August 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great place to grab a Burger!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went to the Burlington location of Bob's with some friends who live there. We were seated immediately and received excellent service while there. We were waited on by Gabe, who was happy to recommend a beer to me when I was undecided.
I don't remember what everyone else had, but the Fresh Mushroom Burger I had was excellent and the fries were good, too. Everyone's meal looked good, too. If I had stayed longer, I would have been back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mailgirl
Santa Clara, CA
“fun place, food is ok”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

food is average...nothing special, but next to the Fairfield Inn. It was the only place to eat by the hotel.

Visited September 2012